[Magdalen] Update & more pats needed

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 14:54:57 UTC 2016

My Adam used to have bouts of asthmatic bronchitis as a little guy. He was
quite musical at times. Also pretty damn miserable. In fact, he learned to
take pills at the age of 5 in order to avoid the nasty-tasting liquid
medicine his doctor prescribed. So prayers for you, Dan, and sending some
virtual chicken soup your way!