[Magdalen] Storm Prayers

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 14:58:00 UTC 2016

We have just a very thin layer of snow on the ground, likely to melt
in the sun today. Right now I could get into a car and drive only 34
miles to a place where there are 15 inches of snow on the ground.
That's how narrow the bands were on the snowfall maps in yesterday's
blizzard. There were even some school closings on the south side of
this same city I live in, and they got several inches, while we had
flurries, basically.

Inexplicably, the Loyola Academy, a private high school in the
affluent North Shore suburb of Wilmette, was closed yesterday for
weather conditions. They probably didn't even get the flurries!

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA