[Magdalen] Storm Prayers

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 03:54:43 UTC 2016

There was a tornado this afternoon about 15 miles from Richmond in Waverly. Apparently 3 people were killed. We had torrential rain here this afternoon for about an hour. When I went over to church around 5pm, the sky was clear, and there was some sun. Typical Virginia spring weather, if a bit early!