[Magdalen] Telemarketers

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 16:42:33 UTC 2016

If it works outside the USA I will definitely try! I already do it myself
by getting the "conversation" started and then leaving them high and dry
until they realise they're talking to themselves. A robot would be even
better.

Later, I've had a lot of calls from various numbers which seem to be just
establishing my phone or something, because as soon as you answer,
whoever-it-is rings off.

It is SO annoying.

Sally D