[Magdalen] Telemarketers

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 16:49:57 UTC 2016

We've gotten a lot of those lately too, Sally. VERY annoying. And now we
are in the political season, so we're getting *those* calls, some of which
are from real people. I just interrupt them and tell them politely that we
are a Bernie household and thank them for their time. The Bernie folks
appreciate that and thank me, the Hillary people hang up, and any
Republican calls (so far)  are robocalls anyway so I leave the phone off
the hook and let it run on. Our house phone is old and dumb, without caller
ID.