[Magdalen] Dental Deal.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 16:34:48 UTC 2016

Coumadin is probably the safest although it comes with the need to be
monitored/tested to make sure that your levels are not high - a 'procedure
of inconvenience'  which is played up by the other drugs that are now 'in
competition' with it - all touting that they do not need frequent testing.
Some of them come with deadly baggage - I can speak for one, that is not
seen advertized lately - Xarelto. It has no antidote to reverse its action
to dilute the blood SO, if one was on Xarelto and had a bleeding injury, or
was in need of emergency surgery, there is NO way to reverse the dilute
nature of the circulatory system and along with the health issue presented
the patient would also bleed uncontrollably. Coumadin has drug that can
immediately reverse the diluting effects of the drug.  I was up close and
personal with such an incident that nearly cost a friend his life.
Hospitalized again 2 weeks after being discharged following  heart bypass
surgery, he was found to be 'leaking' blood into his pleural cavity from
being on the drug too soon following surgery and then the small incision
made to drain the pleural cavity bled for 8 days while he was in an
isolation ICU room being transfused around the clock for over 5 days until
his blood stabilized and could begin to clot. Sometimes the old meds are the
best meds....

Lynn, just sayin'

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck