[Magdalen] Dental Deal.

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Mon Feb 29 17:20:34 UTC 2016

Lots of ads for xeralto -- Arnie Palmer & Co. last week?

And then there are those ads from tort lawyers matching 1:1 "if you've
been injured by Xeralto" which will always stir up doubts.

Some folk don't like the inconvenience of injectibles like lovenox et
al. either. Take the pill instead.

All the blood thinner products have their dangers, depending more on the
patient and why they re needing it. One size does not fit all.

Cheers,
Jim