[Magdalen] Dental Deal.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 17:30:54 UTC 2016

A nurse friend had a bad reaction to Pradaxa and has to be on Coumadin due
to the fact that she now has a pacemaker because of a failed
ablation.....long story.

I hope to hell I NEVER have to take Coumadin. I hate the stuff. Seen too
much and the ridiculousness of having to go get blood drawn every 3
weeks...geez.