[Magdalen] Dental issues..

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 17:57:35 UTC 2016

I wish I could lend our dentist, Bob Deaver, to everyone! Great guy
and staff. I love how he senses the nerd in me and shares his
nerdiness whenever I come in. Usually this is by greeting me with a
trivia question: "Good morning, young man! Who is the interstate
highway system named after?" "President Eisenhower." "Free full-size
tube of toothpaste for you, then!" "Thanks!"

Very fair-minded when it comes to charging and billing for services,
too. Owns up to mistakes; doesn't hesitate to recommend a no-service
option (like not removing a wisdom tooth) if that's truly the better
option. I'm never afraid to go to the dentist now. Unlike the previous
one we went to, who would sometimes look at what he was doing in your
mouth, and the rest of the time had his eye on the TV mounted up near
the ceiling. Especially during Cubs games. Toodle-oo to that.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA