[Magdalen] Dental issues..

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 18:09:56 UTC 2016

Love my dentist, Dr. Calvano. He understands my dental phobia and why (
explained to him on my first visit about my childhood dentist who didn't
believe in numbing kids) and is careful to explain exactly what he's doing.
He also gives *very* good numb! When I first met him he had braces on his
teeth but he's done with those now. I still don't like going but I'm okay
once I get there. I just won't let any of the other dentists in the
practice work on me.