[Magdalen] Happy 2016

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 14:19:30 UTC 2016

Shielding you from anxiety?!

Just as well I'm a few thousand miles away Scott, or I might just give him
a smack for pulling that stunt. Or what about putting a balloon full of
cold water on a door, letting it fall on him as he comes through it, and
then suggesting he might thank you for shielding him from anxiety, by not
telling him about it?

Bah. I hope that now that's over, you're getting some needed down time to
recover.

Sally D