[Magdalen] Happy 2016

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 07:12:00 UTC 2016

Ginga, well done with the honest opt-out! I've reminded my dearest that I need to know plans to host people and need a chance to prepare or opt out. He feels he's shielding me from anxiety. I told him this made it a painful day for me...actually much more anxiety. Yes, I stepped up and was welcoming (nothing is the guest's fault, after all) but didn't know it was an overnight stay. Another tidbit I needed shielding from, I guess.

The saying of No does need practice but it also needs to be an option in the first place.

Sent from my iPad