[Magdalen] Happy New Year

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 17:30:33 UTC 2016

Jim,

I share your appreciation of the Thin Man movies. I've seen all of them
multiple times. Glad you had those to ring in the new year.

My wife and I went to see a new movie, Carol,  starring Cate Blanchett and
Rooney Mara. 'Twas good. Then we went to dinner at a local restaurant and
were home by 9:30 pm. I made it just a bit past midnight, but Lisa was
already in bed. We're having a slow relaxing day today so far.

On the subject of health, I don't think I've mentioned yet here that I saw
my surgeon just before Christmas for my three month checkup, which was
preceded by a PSA test. The results of the test were a virtual Zero PSA and
he is totally pleased with my progress. I go back in six months for a
checkup with my regular urologist. So that was my best Christmas present
and I'm looking forward to a healthy new year.

--

Christopher Hart