[Magdalen] Happy 2016

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 18:57:58 UTC 2016

The other day, the "Baby Blues" cartoon had a strip in which the little
girl begged to be able to stay up until midnight. She begged her mother
over and over til Mom finally acquiesced.

Then the father somewhat worriedly said to the Mom, "Does that mean WE have
to stay up til midnight?"

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford