[Magdalen] RIP Wayne Rogers

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 07:26:23 UTC 2016

I also greatly enjoyed Sidney. He reminds me of all the really good Jewish
psychiatrists I have been privileged to work with over the years.

Those who especially like Sidney would be like those who really liked John
de Lancie as Q on Star Trek.  He said he was amazed people liked him at all
since he was in so few shows. But, my goodness, the great material (and
costumes!!) he got to work with!

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford