[Magdalen] RIP Wayne Rogers

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Jan 3 07:41:28 UTC 2016

In a message dated 1/3/2016 2:26:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
oppenheimerjw at gmail.com writes:

Those  who especially like Sidney would be like those who really liked John
de  Lancie as Q on Star Trek.  He said he was amazed people liked him at
all
since he was in so few shows. But, my goodness, the great material  (and
costumes!!) he got to work with!

While I was always fond of the Star Trek "Q" persona of John de  Lancie
I also enjoyed his earlier performance as a regular cast member on
the USA 5d/week soap "Days of Our Lives."  He portrayed inventor  Eugene
Bradford, but also had psychic powers and a girlfriend, Calliope  Jones
who always called him "Euge."

David Strang.