[Magdalen] Dinner tonight.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 3 23:07:36 UTC 2016

Put on at just the right time, whew.

In an effort to cheer myself up, I whipped out (carefully) one of my trusty knives and chopped some onion and potatoes for:

Crock Pot Semi-Swiss Chicken Stew

4 chicken breasts
~1.5 lbs little golden potatoes, cut in half
~10 oz broccoli florets (~3/4 of 12 oz bag)
2 28 oz cans diced tomatoes (undrained)
1 white onion, diced
1 cup low sodium soy sauce
1 tbs minced garlic
1 tbs black pepper
1 tbs salt
Chicken stock

I mixed, in the Pot, the tomatoes, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, and soy sauce, then submerged the chicken breasts.  Then the potatoes, then as much broccoli as I could (there would have been more, if room).  Then stock till at a good level.  On high for no less than 4 hours, maybe some time on low, just don't know yet.