[Magdalen] Epiphany

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 12 22:43:31 UTC 2016

On 12/01/2016 04:07, Grace Cangialosi wrote:
> If anyone asks, I say I'm semi-retired, because that's what it feels like...

Ain't that true for many of us?  I have three Sundays blocked out for my
next trip to the States.  Apart from that my next opportunity to sit in
the congregation on a Sunday will be 8 May, and after that 12 June, but
there's still time to be booked for those.  There are other parishes I
know which are coming vacant and which have not approached me yet.

Roger