[Magdalen] Cossell Brick

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 03:54:57 UTC 2016

Does anyone recognize the term?

Several (understatement) years ago, whenever Howard would appear on the
small screen, his pronouncements would make us want to shove a brick
through the tv screen.

We got around the adverse effects  by getting a piece of foam, cutting it
the size of a brick, and throwing that at the screen.

Tonight, I wondered what had happened to the one made many years ago.
Was trying to print some things off at the Army retired pay center - Took 5
tries to log in, including having to change a password. Later, my wife
wondered about a figure, so I tried to go back on again - same problems
again; but I can't change the pw again in that short a time; so must call
sometime tomorrow.

I'm not totally useless around tech, can do a lot of it fairly well. This
has to be one of the worst sites I've seen.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted