[Magdalen] Dinner tonight.

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 05:36:56 UTC 2016

That sounds delicious Mike!

It's a lot more soy sauce than I've ever used in a dish - even with low
sodium, wasn't it salty? I'm not fond of too much saltiness in stuff I cook
myself, though I have a fatal weakness for potato crisps and other salty
snacks.

I agree with you about the red wine, especially if you used chicken breast.
It would be OK with a whole chicken or whole pieces. White wine would do.

Did you make anything else to go with it, or just serve it up as a one dish
meal? It's got everything it needs I'd say!

Sally D