[Magdalen] Listgive touchdown!

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 18:07:43 UTC 2016

I am delighted to report that a few moments ago I opened my gift from
Sally in South Africa:

Two charming beaded angels reflecting South African culture that are now
gracing the little  birch tree in the front window, a pot holder
reflecting native life, a colourful beaded necklace, and a wonderful
card featuring Xhosa girls carrying large water containers on their
heads.  Thank you, Sally, for these and especially for your kind and
inspirational words within.  What a treat!

Gratefully,

Marion, a pilgrim