[Magdalen] listgive touchdown!

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Tue Jan 5 17:44:14 UTC 2016

And one year Joe C did not receive his listgiv until July!  But it was
extra-special, since it came after my trip to Costa Rica!  May we all
receive our listgiv, no matter how belated it may be!

On the USPS subject, I was thrilled that my late-mailed gifts arrived 2
days early (was given a Sat. delivery date, and they all arrived on
Thurs.).  I have always been perfectly happy with the US mail.  Even
packages mailed from my travels in Europe arrived in a fairly timely manner.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu