[Magdalen] Brightest and Best - The Epiphany, January 6, 2016.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jan 7 04:18:38 UTC 2016

Some article I read some years ago implied that surveys had
shown that not only was "We Three Kings" hands down the
general public's favorite Epiphany hymn, but it was "the most
popular hymn of all."

Hard to believe, but despite the hymn being so much fluff, there
is a plodding rhythm that evokes for many, apparently, camels
in the desert.

"The Arab word for "Sahara" is "desert.  Therefore, Sahara  Desert
means Desert Desert."  --- Michael Weatherly in NCIS.  (He  is
leaving the show - NCIS).

http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Sahara

David Strang.