[Magdalen] Pseudo-epiphany, & The latest.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 7 19:58:01 UTC 2016

>>>Mike - so sorry - praying that you will, against all likelihood, get some
rest.<<<

Thanks, Sally, and thanks for all your suggestions.  In terms of rest, I honestly sleep just fine, and I think that's mainly because I'm so keyed up when awake the only respite I have is when I'm unconscious.  But when I wake up, I have the hideous necessity of becoming upright once again, and as that's the most painful part of the day I'm starting to get up earlier so as to get painkiller in me sooner than later and practice walking where I can audibly whimper if necessary.