[Magdalen] Brightest and Best - The Epiphany, January 6, 2016.

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 06:27:09 UTC 2016

The tune I know and like the best is "Epiphany" but a Youtube search turned
up only one version of that, badly recorded with organ only.

I did however find this, from Barbados, which is a lovely performance by
the cathedral choir and nicely recorded with pretty pictures.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CBlEGWaBF-c

Sally D