[Magdalen] Brightest and Best - The Epiphany, January 6, 2016.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 02:49:42 UTC 2016

In a message dated 1/8/2016 8:39:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jguthrie at pipeline.com writes:

And, of  course, pre-pubescent choirboys always loved Sexagesema

You must remember the famous story of my buying Lutheran church
year signs for the local Methodist church of which I was a member.
The purchase was a matter of convenience, and I had no agenda.

When Sexagesima came along, the Methodist minister ripped the name
off the boards while declaring firmly that "There will be no sex in  the
Methodist church!"

David Strang.