[Magdalen] health update

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 21:16:36 UTC 2016

My nurse was here on Tuesday.  I am now using a walker (the kind that you
can sit on) and my meds were adjusted.

My memory is awful, and voice is 'smaller'...everyone asks me what I said
and asks me to repeat it.  I have tremors, but zanax helps.  She basically
stated that I'm now in a very slooooooow decline.

The hospice chaplain (American Baptist) is a wonderful man, and tells me
that I'm one of the patients he loves seeing.

I'm taking it ODAT, and feel better.  Chaplain encourages me to write
more.  :)
Grace and peace,
brud