[Magdalen] Brightest and Best - The Epiphany, January 6, 2016.

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Sat Jan 9 11:15:00 UTC 2016

One of my biggest challenges adjusting to being a church musician here
after being one in Canada was adjusting to the fact that the first
Sunday of Advent was impossible to do much with because it was probably
Thanksgiving weekend and that so dwarfed anything Advent-y that might
happen in church that morning.

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins