[Magdalen] Brightest and Best - The Epiphany, January 6, 2016.

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sat Jan 9 20:02:17 UTC 2016

From: Scott Knitter

>Depends which kalendar one consults; there's no official authority on
>liturgical colors. I think we'll be in white this Sunday for the Baptism of Our
>Lord. I could >be wrong.

I think most use the Ordo Calendar, which   has liturgical colors on each date
White, Green, Red, Purple, maybe Rose . . .

But in most parishes, this has become Ordinary time as Jim H pointed out. And
that happened shortly after the '79 revision "cleared out the underbrush" as one
Rector put it at the time.

Cheers,
Jim