[Magdalen] Brightest and Best - The Epiphany, January 6, 2016.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 20:39:56 UTC 2016

Green vestment/parament usage does not equal Ordinary time...  That/if it is
called such in a parish is an error, probably brought about by the
using/wearing of green.

Epiphany tide is  a unique slice between the season of Christmas and the
beginning of Lent.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr