[Magdalen] Hip broken

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 00:24:04 UTC 2016

So sorry, Fr Tony. I wondered about a fracture when you reported the
fall...In the rehab team I work with these days, we see a great many people
who have exactly this experience. Some have total hip replacements, others
have various types of Orthopaedic carpentry. They all make good recoveries
though it's common to be a bit disorientated for day or two after the
surgery.

Prayers that all goes well and that you'll be able to stay in contact.

Sally D