[Magdalen] Hip broken

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 01:13:32 UTC 2016

I have a rotating hip screw for my troubles.  The broken neck of the
femur and installed metalwork healed just fine, but one of the important
muscles didn't reattach as well (at all?) as it might have and I will
never be able to lift that knee toward chest as high as before.  As the
surgeon admitted six months later, it was 'still looking for its happy
place' and the weakness would remain. Nonetheless, now six years later
I'm still improving, so that's good. :-)  This little house and constant
use of the stairs has done a power of good -- it's been a long time coming!

Prayers prayers and more prayers!

Marion, a pilgrim