[Magdalen] Admission

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 19:20:34 UTC 2016

Not all groups are healthy. If they start down that road they usually loose people who can sense something is not right/working. As the downhill slide continues the dysfunctional group attracts more dysfunctional people, just as healthy groups sustain themselves by attracting and keeping people who 'sense' and then come to know that they have something to offer them.
"Housekeeping issues" are typically never done during a meeting. It is reserved for pre scheduled times before or after meetings  usually no more often than once a month.
Lynn, helpfully

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 9, 2016, at 7:15 PM, M J _Mike_ Logsdon <mjl at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>>> Mike, that isn't the norm in ANY other meeting I've been to, anywhere. And
I've been to a good many of them over the years. Must just be the one you
encountered.<<<

In its own way, it really was a dumb group, speaking only from my own perspective, of course.  One session ended up being devoted to nothing less than a dispute about how another group had held a yard sale to raise money and whether or not such a thing was counter to Bill's Wishes.  Crazy.  I hope it's better these days (my days were early 2006).