[Magdalen] Admission

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 10 01:15:34 UTC 2016

>>>Mike, that isn't the norm in ANY other meeting I've been to, anywhere. And
I've been to a good many of them over the years. Must just be the one you
encountered.<<<

In its own way, it really was a dumb group, speaking only from my own perspective, of course.  One session ended up being devoted to nothing less than a dispute about how another group had held a yard sale to raise money and whether or not such a thing was counter to Bill's Wishes.  Crazy.  I hope it's better these days (my days were early 2006).