[Magdalen] Mike & Everett face a demon.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 23:30:57 UTC 2016

This brings back a memory of Mom. They lived in a town just north of
Pittsburgh, and Mom went to college at Penn, which is in Philadelphia.
This meant she was a very long distance from home.  Her solution for the
laundry problem was to put her dirty laundry in a trunk and send them home
to her mother. Postage was low, and she got the fresh landry back very
shortly.

I did all my laundry at school. I well recall getting my white shirts back
(we were a coat and tie dress code institution) with little holes (and
sometimes big holes) where some acid had splattered on the shirt during
chem lab.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford