[Magdalen] Mike & Everett face a demon.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 18:36:11 UTC 2016

Reminds me of the story my brother told of the Korean population in the Dc
area.

The men got great jobs, and moved their families to DC.
The women followed, and found everything was hard and different.
The language is impenetrable, there are no servants here, and they need to
do everything for themselves, despite hubby having a six figure or more
income.
They have few friends, are horribly bored and angry as all get out.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford