[Magdalen] An Unusual January Sound

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Mon Jan 11 15:31:00 UTC 2016

Beautiful, Margaret.  What a gift that you notice, then share!  I love
encountering those moments of sheer beauty in the course of my day.  The
other day I took a picture of an absolutely beautiful sunrise, intending to
share it on facebook, but didn't get the sharing part done.  I love having
my bird feeders right outside my study window -- the other day a downy
woodpecker was munching on my suet -- delightful.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu