[Magdalen] One down

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Mon Jan 11 17:05:24 UTC 2016

Jay, reading this brought me to teary-eyed gratitude.  I'm so glad it all
went well.  I'm so glad you had some of those holy moments that we only
notice when things are TERRIBLE.  You've been in my thoughts and prayers,
and today before I got to this post, I was wondering how you were doing.
I'm just so sorry.  I've said "so" a lot in this note, but I feel very
emotional about and for you, as you might imagine.  Welcome to the club,
sister -- that club that nobody wants to be a member of.

Love,

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY