[Magdalen] Tech/Phone Question

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Mon Jan 11 17:26:04 UTC 2016

Thanks, Chad.  I suppose I could have looked it up on my own.  But I also
wanted to hear that it would work, I suppose.  I don't want to spend even
$7 to find out that a new battery is pointless.  I just ordered one on
Amazon.  This phone is fine for a while longer, though I did love my newer
model for the short time I had it.  One of these days....

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu