[Magdalen] unwanted 'download 'question

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 17:35:51 UTC 2016

Last week when I was trying to find that font (as some of you might
remember)?  On one of the 'free font sites' I passed  by while scrolling
down, what seemed like a myriad of other free downloads  of 'stuff'  and
then *thought* (being the operative word) I'd come to the actual download
'click link' for the font and presto-change-o I got a quick start of a
download of a 'Driver tune up' software.  White T on a blue ground symbol
right on my toolbar before I could blink. I've tried uninstalling it and it
appears successful and then when I reboot, there it is again asking, no,
TELLING me I need to upload another update. When I uninstall, it asks me if
I will allow another entity to access my computer. Do I  need *it* to enter
my computer again to uninstall? I have said no because I thought that my
computer's software can uninstall anything on its own.

PLEASE ADVISE?

Thanks.
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com