[Magdalen] Mike & Everett face a demon.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 12 00:17:35 UTC 2016

>>>I was talking to someone about passbooks just the other day... that visual
was great for a kid. I used to keep mine in the bedroom and look at the
balance in between bank visits, amazed at my 'wealth' : ) <<<

The last time I dealt with one of those was during the early 90s when we were saving for a house.  Well, I was saving for a house.  Anna wasn't saving for anything, but what for two County employees socking it away each month for years amounted to literally wealth untold (it was yooge), certainly disappeared like water through a sieve when Everett was born.