[Magdalen] Mike & Everett face a demon.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Jan 11 03:10:33 UTC 2016

In a message dated 1/10/2016 5:53:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
magdalen at herberthouse.org writes:

While at home I left dirty clothes on a chair in my bedroom and  they
showed
up clean in my closet and dresser.   >>>>>>
(From college)

My mother encouraged me to mail my dirty clothes back home.   She'd
launder them, and then sneak in some food treats that traveled well.
They actually made special mailing boxes for send clothes for
washing, and the Post Office rates were next to nothing.

Eventually, I did graduate to do my own laundry.

David Strang.