[Magdalen] Related to Masons

BANFUR3 at aol.com BANFUR3 at aol.com
Tue Jan 12 21:28:08 UTC 2016

55 or 60 years ago when I was a newlywed, Mike became active in the
railroad union.  At that time it was The Brotherhood of Railroad  Trainmen.  From
what I know, they originated in small towns and helped  railroad families
when there were train related injuries.

Many belonged to the Masons and the meetings, from what I know, were very
secretive.  The pass word to enter changed monthly.  When Mike became  Local
Chairman it was suggested that I join the Auxiliary.  So - join I  did,
went through the initiations and was given the pass word.  For the  ladies, the
pass word never changed.  This was all strange to me since I  was at least
one generation younger than any other member.  This made for  fun state
meetings down state in Illinois.

I am sure at this time I am the only living member that has the pass word
to enter an Auxiliary meeting.

Eileen in Northern Illinois