[Magdalen] Curse on Masons

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 14:24:49 UTC 2016

Historically, the RCC had many very good reasons to fear&despise
Freemasonry, of course.

I understand the English are also suspicious. Given what happened between
us at the end of the eighteenth century, that makes sense, too.

But all patriotic Americuns ought to be able to acknowledge the influence
of Freemasonry on our very existence.
-M