[Magdalen] Retired clergy (was Re: Epiphany)

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 15:28:53 UTC 2016

Jim,
I was told that clergy remain on the rolls of the church where they were a member before ordination. They never belong to another parish after that. I could be wrong; I haven't researched. But I always refer to my "home parish," ie, the one that sent me to seminary, and my membership is still there, AFAIK.