[Magdalen] Curse on Masons

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 14 01:39:29 UTC 2016

Where I have lived there is a lot of cooperation between the KC's and the Masons. Many people can't see the difference between the 2. Today, I have problems with some KC's. The Masons may be more gayfriendly.

I think the historical problem is doctrinal: the tension between revealed religion and Deism.

Joe