[Magdalen] Curse on Masons

fleenerj fleenerj at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 03:53:13 UTC 2016

Masons visited St Paul's Muskegon in full regalia, I'm not sure what day it was.  No sword brandishing however.  Quelle damage.
.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® E-------- Original message --------From: ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> Date: 1/13/2016  9:25 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: magdalen at herberthouse.org Subject: Re: [Magdalen] Curse on Masons
On St. John's Day, the Masons of St. John's Lodge used to march to St.
John's Church (in all their regalia on a red-hot June morning). During the
creed, they'd all stand, draw their swords, and brandish them overhead.

I hope I'm not the only one who remembers this.
-M