[Magdalen] Curse on Masons

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jan 14 04:28:28 UTC 2016

In a message dated 1/13/2016 10:16:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

There  are some YouTubes of Mormon temple ceremonies, and one can see
the Masonic  influence in the handshakes ("signs") learned and given
through the veil,  and probably some other aspects I don't  recognize.>>>>>>

The caduceus on my US Army Medical Corps ring bears a faint
resemblance to the Masonic insignia, and I found that there were
a fair number of patients who would mistake it and assume I was  wearing
a Masonic ring.  I was, on a number of these occasions, offered  the
Masonic hand shake, with which I was familiar, but then had to
assure such persons I was NOT a Mason.

David Strang......who wonders what happened to my mother's fancy
Eastern Star ring.