[Magdalen] Curse on Masons

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 05:50:02 UTC 2016

You swear to be obligated to undergo some really gruesome torments if you
ever willingly reveal any of the Masonic secrets. Among other things, the
penalty of having one's tongue cut out if the person reveals secrets is
mentioned.

There are several others. I understand that the ritual books are now
available pretty much anywhere.

http://www.christian-restoration.com/fmasonry/first%20degree.htm

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford