[Magdalen] History of Masonry in the United States

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:39:53 UTC 2016

I never knew until this thread that Shriners and Masons were connected--thought they were separate organizations, like Elks, Moose, etc.

On January 14, 2016, at 12:40 AM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

S/O's late brother was a Mason, and there was apparently a large Masonic
presence at his funeral when he died suddenly and tragically in 2008. S/O
has never been interested in it. There are none in my family either. I have
always admired the Shriners, though, for the work they do with children.